Weekend in Mendocino
April 7-9, 2017
$695 per person
Sorry you missed it- stay tuned for our next California adventure
This is me, my Aunt Mary Anne, and her dog Bingo. We will guide you on a beautiful Saturday morning walk along the bluffs and through the quaint historical town of Mendocino.
• Friday: arrive btwn 4-6pm, welcome dinner will be served at 7pm
• Saturday: Breakfast followed by a guided walk along the bluffs into town. Free time to shop and explore the quaint town of Mendocino.
• 2pm Let the Bocce games begin! We will be serving drinks and snacks
• 4pm Cooking lesson starts, dinner to follow
• Sunday: Light breakfast, and free time until we leave for our wine tasting excursion which includes a picnic lunch at a gorgeous winery situated on the bluffs in nearby Fort Bragg. Perhaps we can persuade uncle George to give us an archery lesson before we take off on our picnic. After the picnic we will be parting ways, so be sure to pack up your bag before we head out.
Balance is due by February 15th, 2017
If you sign up after February 15, 2017 Payment In Full Is Due Immediately
$695 per person
A non-refundable deposit of $250 is due at the time of registration to secure your space
Deposits can be made through Bank Transfer, A 2% processing fee will be added to PayPal, Visa, or MasterCard payments. Checks by mail accepted, but your space isn't held until the check is received
Remaining balance is due by February 15th 2017
Space is limited to 4 participants and daily schedule is subject to change
For general questions about the retreat please email
or call Ann Marie at 1-877-626-1706
Reservation/Refund and Cancellation Policy: A $250 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration. Your spot is not reserved until we receive your deposit. The balance is due by February 15, 2017. If you need to cancel anytime between 30 days to 60 days prior to the Retreat 50% of the payment, less the deposit, will be refunded. We are not able to provide refunds for cancellations less than 30 days prior to the Retreat. Please note that injury or illness does not disqualify you from the cancellation policy, see Travel insurance recommendations below.
We reserve the right to cancel the Retreat and will not be responsible for travel or other costs incurred by you as a result of any cancellation. In the unlikely event that a Retreat is cancelled, we will promptly refund any money you have sent us. We reserve the right to change or amend this policy at anytime.
*Personal Travel Insurance is required to participate in this retreat. We recommend Travelex insurance services
**All excursions are completely optional. Those who choose to stay at home during excursions to relax, can simply take in the breathtaking views of your own little piece of paradise.